Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

Post can someone explain?

i have a cd from the kinder egg, blue cd cover features tracks steps deeper shade of blue,
    Flee fly flo by fe-mail, and suger by don phillip. however.... i have another few cds by kinder egg. one is loves got a hold of my heart with the proper cd in a red cover steps different pose to the blue cover. after the love has gone in a orange cover same pose proper cd and last thing on my mind cd in a light blue cd cover same pose and proper cd. where did they come from and did they do this for every single in kinder egg? these are official cds i think!!!!

yeh they are official cds... they did them when they did some kind of sponsor with Kinder Suprise... ive got the Deeper Shade Of Blue one!! Am lookin' for the others! xxx
    Its Only Forever.Its not long at all...
    {ℓσνє ιѕ мαкιиg мє вєℓιєνє ιи мιяαℓєѕ}

did they come free or did you have to send off for them? i have DSOB and LGAHOMH so i need the others as well...
    -

well i sent off for them but wondered if they have more than what i already got ....<---- did that make sense?

i don't know for sure, i knew about the ones you mentioned but not any others.....but there could be...
    -

I never knew the others, besides Deeper Shade Of Blue, existed!

i wonder where i can find out.. its bugging me! i have 4 different kinder egg cds the deeper shade of blue and the other 3 seems to be some sort of collection thing? dunno if anyone can help, much thanks

OK i have scanned the covers for you to look at, can someone who has the knowledge of the steps cd please help? the blue one is the one most ppl have but,,,, the red one is aonther love got a hold of my heart, i also have the red one in orange after loves gone and blue last thing. is there more where can i get hold of these?? theres no point in me scanning them all but you get my jist?

covers
    http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...R3FW087VWD5ZBG

backs
    http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...L127GJHMKT09HY

discs
    http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...40N7F1YKYV1RCH

Ive got three of them, I thought there were only three released but im obv wrong as u have 4, lol!! I dout you can get them anymore unless Ebay have any, thats where I got mine from about 2 years ago.
    rain or shine, youll always be,
    one in a million,my fantasy come true. :-)

they're nice i dont have any of them..

Thread Information