Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

Wink Steps' Dancers

i was supposed to post this weeks ago but didn't had the time. just want to know that as gorgeous and sexy as Steps, Steps' dancers were gorgeous and sexy as well. that's redundancy. hahaha.

well anyway, about Steps' dancers, i watched a dvd "Right Now" concert of Atomic Kitten which i have forgotten where it was held, and found out that Mark Webb and another one (i have forgotten again!) were also backing up the 3 Kittens.

was during that time, they're official Steps' dancers already or was under a company? was curious though. and before i forget, they also danced some of the intro during "The Next Steps Live" concert. hahaha, i was surprised on it.

can someone also share to me what have happened to Steps' dancers after Steps' splitted? you can refer to an individual dancer of course.

i would really appreciate it much. thanks!

sky_7steps

Generally, acts don't have "Official Dancers." This is because the bands are working so off-and-on that it doesn't really matter. They just audition and hire some dancers for the period needed (promoting a single, doing a tour, etc.) and when the contract's done, they're done.

Some record labels or management/talent companies may retain certain dancers under their billing so that they have a quick team of talent they can pull together at a moment's notice. They also often do the same thing with sessional musicians and songwriters, just to help create quick, cheap music.

Wink

thanx out there! i got it then.

sky_7steps

Well I know one of the dancers is married to to a certain person called lisa scott-lee.

some of them still dance with Lisa. Fiona Fagen and Lisa Ingram and another one I think

My favourite was Gavin Hatcher!!! God I was in love with him, he was with Tash from AK for a while but I haven't seen him recently. Anyone know what he is up to now, and more importantly where I can find pics of him.

Stuart Hayes went into Choreography, but then did the odd backing for Dannii.
    Shelina does loadsa backing - most recently on Will Youngs tour.
    Some did crap C4 show Boys and Girls.
    Mark danced for Boyzone, 5ive, Jordan & Peter, Blue, Take That etc as well.
    Danny danced for Blue as well

Dancers are provided to acts from agencies - like Mark and Laura were provided by International Collective (thank you the offiical TT tour prog), dunno about the rest tho.

I remember an interview with Shelina were she said dancers can earn on tour, between 500-1000 a night.

Not bad for a night!

Claire (Turton) danced on Take That's tour as well -I didn't notice her when I was there but she's definitely on the Manchester gig on DVD.

i like david and claire !They dance so great

I always thought Stuart Hayes had a freaky look... but i thought it worked for him!
    Its Only Forever.Its not long at all...
    {ℓσνє ιѕ мαкιиg мє вєℓιєνє ιи мιяαℓєѕ}

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information