Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

Steps videos on the hits right now

okay i just turned on the tv and apparrently the hits (channel 18 on freeview) is showing 20 steps vids and there are like 10 minutes of the chow left so go watch it people

just thought you should all know

lol its on every week usually at some point... its basically the gold greatest hits dvd...

every week??

Who would have thought 5 years after the split there would still be special 1 hour programmes playing 20 Steps videos! Fantastic!

It's been on loads of times now. Its a good laugh to watch, cos you see how young they looked when they started to the end with "Words Are Not Enough" lol xx
    Its Only Forever.Its not long at all...
    {ℓσνє ιѕ мαкιиg мє вєℓιєνє ιи мιяαℓєѕ}

ALL the videos? Including the One For Sorrow Tony Moran US Remix? AND Too Busy Thinkin' 'Bout my Baby? If so then it's quite a marathon eh? And if it's on every week then give me a timetable to show when and what channel. Ta. Does it also feature "Words Are Not Enough"? I'd die to see that one again. The first and only time I saw it was when I was at the Final Concert (as it's now called(DVD)). If it does then it's absolutley amazing!! Almost five years after the split and they're still showing the videos?!?! They were the second most successful british pop group after all. But I think the best time to show them all would be this boxing day, then if would be officially 5 years since the split, it could be something of a Christmas tribute if you know what I mean!

PS. On the subject of videos, the music station Magic keeps showing "Greatest Christmas Music Videos" or something similar and "Heartbeat" has been up many times. Which is special really as you vote for the video you want, and if people are voting for Steps then they have my eternal grattitude! And counting now it's the 7th time it's been on in 3 days, (it's playing now!!!)

Do they play videos from other splitted band too? Like S Club 7 or Spice Girls? If yes, well..., although that's cool, but not really special...

Thread Information