Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum
    I think they'd be fine without claire, sounds llike you guys are saying every other member of steps cant sing! They could all handle lead vocals and if the reality TV show is true there are some real talented people out there who could be as good as Claire was.
    I love Glitter and Pop music!

LMAO, seriously. I do think the others can sing, especially Faye. But Claire was a very very popular member. I personally dont think they should ever do it without all 5 of them. It would be wrong and I know most people agree with me on that.

There is no way there could be Steps without Claire. If this were to happen they would fail.
    Matthew Jamison //

emmasteps
    All OR nothing!!!

Maybe one day, just as a goodbye tour so we can all sob...together!!

Can't leave Claire crying on her lonesome again!!

If they would do it whitouot Claire. I don't think I would still support them she was and is my fave steps member

Without Claire there would be no point in a reunion. Steps where who they were and cannot be replaced! ESPECIALLY Claire!! howver I would love to see if any new recruit could even come CLOSE to Claire's voice!

This may be going out on a limb but...maybe they'll recruit one of Claire's ex-TSD girls. Could be interesting! No?
    There is no spoon.

If it turned out there was any truth in this... I'd make it my mission to make sure they failed miserably!

STEPS are Claire Faye Lisa H and Lee... no more, no less

I have to say I have always been up for a reunion, even when others on the board have said that they don't want it to happen or that it isn't the right time. And I am always praying that the reunion rumours are true. However, this is one rumour I really hope isn't true.

i want Steps back desperately. Sometimes I think I'm a real saddo for how much I want them to reform. But if they do I want it to be Steps - whole and complete.

I couldn't see H doing it without Claire somehow.

its such a ludicrous rumor to be honest cause I know that they all aggree that it has to be all of them or nothing

MY source says its not true

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information