Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum
    My thoughts on the matter .....

a hit package with some bonus old tracks not released would be perfect, clear out all the old and then if it sells the fans have got their wants and its time to move onto new things.

uk living does seem an odd choice, but then think about it, who went to steps concerts, predominantly girls and gays, both watch living tv shows.

also a lot of those teenage girl fans have grown up and had kids of their own, itll be a real nostalgia thing for the mums and im sure theyll want to see them and show their kids what fun they had at their shows, most people i know who arent huge fans speak fondly of steps as great fun, cheesey and not seen as credible but great fun and not a laughing stock so i think the interest is still there for them, i cant see them falling on their bums no matter what the press says with their usual lazy comments of cover your ears ect.

And we got one less tabloid to worry about ... no more news of the world
    hugs and kisses chairy

I was woken up by a text from my boyfriend about this, and I must admit, I am excited.

But Sky Living? What about us poor sods who only have Freeview?

Philippines ur gonna buy plane tix 2 c me?!
    You can either find a mate with cable to watch it at his/her place,or you can hope that some kind soul will record and post it on YouTube. Well 'cause of my geographic location the 2nd option applies to me.

In regards to what material they'll release; there isn't really any major package left to deliver.
    I mean, we've already had the 'Greatest Hits', which is the singles collection (which excludes 'You'll Be Sorry'), and we've had [essentailly] a remix collection with 'The Last Dance'. So the best they could do would be unreleased tracks, unreleased tracks in the UK (such as 'Human Touch') and possibly some new remixes.
    Unless of course new material will be recorded, logic would typically dictate that an "Unreleased" package would be in the works.

x
    There is no spoon.

Yeah that would be a good idea to release unreleased or new material rather than just the hits.

I so hope Someone uploaded's the show on to You tube because I dont have sky.

agree Ke! i would love to see Steps touring again...they were the greatest UK live acts ever and been recognized for it of course success of the doc also. i just hope their official site will post videos from the documentary...or someone can post it on youtube

and yes! i would love a new cd w/ never released singles - something to collect another...following if there'll be tours to come...release it on dvd again...and more...i would love if they re-release their step one, the next step live & live@wembley videographies on DVD format...mine is poor quality really :(

sky_7steps

Someone left a copy of the Daily Record in work the other day- I had a quick look through it, and it had a small mention of the news- a quote from Claire too. They had a picture of "Claire" next to the snippet, captioned "Claire", but is sure as dammit wasn't Claire. I thought it was Katherine Jenkins (who last I checked has never been in Steps or called herself Claire...)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information