Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

Hi I am new I love Steps

Hi Steps fans. I am new to this forum my name is Joanne Steps01fanxoxo. I love Steps. I've loved
    them since I was 9 years old when they first got together in 1997. I am so happy they've got back
    together again and I maybe seeing Steps on their new tour next April 15th at Sheffield Arena with
    my friend if she can take me I can't wait to see them I've never been to a Steps concert before so it will be fun. I saw them on This Morning with Holly and Phil on Monday 10th October 2011
    they sung It's the way you make me feel and Tragedy and it was brilliant and they got interviewed
    by Holly and Phil and it was very good they can still sing and I've got their new album The Ultimate
    Collection and it's brilliant I am listening to it now. i have all their CD's I have Steps Gold on DVD
    and some of their old concerts on VHS I may put them onto DVD but I don't know how to. I hope I
    can meet Steps someday which would be cool. I hope I make lots of friends on the Steps forum.
    Steps are the coolest band ever.
    Lots of hugs to all you Steps fans on this forum from Joanne Steps01fanxoxo

Hi Joanne: welcome!
    I'm really excited too about the reunion and the upcoming tour.
    Enjoy the forum.

Hi Joanne!

Welcome

Hi Joanne I'm a huge Steps fan too. Have been from the start. Was disappointed when they split but am pleased they're back. Hoping to see them in concert in April and will introduce my 10 year old daughter to their music. Like you I am new to this forum and loving the fact I don't have to hide the fact I love Steps and everything they do.
    Met Lee where I used to work back in the late 90's and he gave me his autograph. Couldn't believe it was really him and he was lovely.
    You're right Steps are gr8 and looking forward to the concert. Bye from jevansxoxo

Hi jevansxoxo welcome to the forum I hope we will be great friends OMG you met Lee back in the late 90's and you got his autograph wow your super lucky. I am going to see Steps in Sheffield Arena on Sunday 15th April 2012 I am going with my friend Leanne and her friends Becky, Kirstie and Amanda we are setting
    on the front row at the side of the stage so we have a perfect view. I have their new CD The Ultimate Collection.
    Have you got it? It's really amazing I was upset when they split too I cried for ages but I am so pleased they
    are back together . I hope you get to see them I have my fingers crossed for you that you get some tickets. What is your favourite song and your favourite member of Steps? Bye love and hugs to you from Joanne xoxo

hey jo i also a big steps fan and i am so excited that steps are back and touring hoping to get tickets this will be my 3rd time i have seen them can't wait

hey steps fan 01 i am going on the 12th of april at lg arena birimingham with my mate and i have also got there abulm and i also know all of the dance rountines steps a;; way what's your fav steps song and perspn

Hi stepsprincess I am seeing Steps at Sheffield Arena on Sunday 15th April 2012 I know all the songs and dances off by heart too. Well I like all of Steps but Lisa, Faye and Lee are my favourites who's your favourite member? I love all of Steps songs but Last Thing On My Mind, Deeper Shade Of Blue and When I Said Goodbye are my favourites.
    Which song by Steps is your favourite? I have their new album too The Definitive Collection it's amazing isn't it?
    At their concert in Sheffield me and my friend Leanne and her friends Kirstie, Becky and Amanda are sitting right at the front row at the side of the stage how cool is that? We have a perfect view my friend Leanne got me them of Ticketmaster Enjoy the Steps gig in Birmingham I hope you will have a grand time from Joanne xoxo.

Welcome to the forum Steps01fanxoooo I hope you do enjoy seeing them in Sheffield in April

hi joanne, welcome to the forum, i hope u have a good time in sheffield. i am going to see steps in Glasgow, lots of love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information