Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

So happy they're back

Hi I'm new to this forum but lovin' it already. Couldn't believe it when I heard Steps were back together and that they are doing a tour in April. Thinking of taking my 10 year old daughter. Was and still am their no.1 fan. Went to many of their concerts back in the 90's and sadly knew all of the dance steps and even sadder still do. Can't wait 2c wot they have to offer this time but I'm sure they will be gr8. Might be in my 30's but will never get tired of them. Hi to all u Steps fans out there. Steps rulexxxx

Hi jevansxoxo and welcome.
    I'm really happy too for they reunion (I had already lost every hope ).

Welcome!!!!to the madhouse

Hi jevansxoxo,

You made me Smile when I read your post, it rings true for all us older(ish) fans... I dare say Older(ish)... 32 here (wink)

We all have one thing in common... Passion for STEPS Although I'm sure everyone will challenge you on the no.1 fan status

Hi back, from another (re-visited) newbie!
    x

Talking Concert on hold for now

Hi stepslad,

So glad there is someone just as old as me,(only a year younger than you mind) that is using this forum. Had to think twice before registering as I used to get so much stick in my teens for being a fan. Now I really don't care!! Not sure if I can go to the concert at the O2 as short on money at the mo but did go loads when they were around the first time. Got loads of photos waiting for them outside venues and even met Lee at work one day. How nervous and shocked was I?! You're right I probably would b challenged over No.1 fan staus but their music is just so uplifting it always makes me smile.

Hi again xoxoxoxo

Hey all,

Don't worry, another 32 year old here. Never stopped liking Steps and everyone that know's me, knows that I do. I've never hidden it, especially when the music comes on in a club and I run onto the dancefloor ;-)

Take care,
    Matty-lad

Thumbs up

me as well love it. i never thought they would . when i saw the documentary i couldnt belive how messy the split was. did you see them on This Morning?

17 and i love steps!

Saw them at the age of 6 in concert, love them and always wanted them back!
    Steps gold is still on my ipod :P Can honestly say we ALL missed them and hope this is not a one of thing .I WANT THEM TO STAY!!
    They have the support of my generation my mum (she loved them) and i hope a new generation loves them too. Hope they realise how much they were missed.

Thread Information