Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

Sheffield Arena 15th April 2012

I have just got my tickets for the Sheffield gig and was wondering if there were any GenSteps people going who fancied a little get together before hand.

Would be nice to meet some other GenSteps people.

David xxx

Hi David I've got tickets to see Steps at Sheffield Arena on Sunday the 15th April too. I am going with my friend
    Leanne and her friends Kirstie, Becky and Amanda and we have front row tickets at the side of the stage we have a perfect view where are you sitting? I have a been a fan of Steps since I was 9 years old and I am now 23 and i still
    adore them always have always will who is your favourite member from Steps? mine are Lisa, Faye and Lee but
    I like them all and what is your favourite song by Steps? I like them all. Take care from Joanne xoxo

Hi Joanne,

Not sure where I'm sitting yet because I havent yet looked at the order confirmation...I just know I have the tickets. I have always been a fan of H and Claire but like yourself I like all of them.

As for a favourite song, that's quite hard. I really like Deeper Shade of Blue and You'll Be Sorry but there are so many to pick from.

Hope you enjoy the concert and who knows? Maybe I'll see you there!

David

Hi, I booked my tickets on Monday for Sheffield, Im in block 101

After looking at the confirmation I am in Block 216.

booked for sheffield and liverpool now sheffield is block C row 48 seats 15 and 16

Thread Information