Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum
    Faye's recorded lots of stuff over the years. Jasper (her ex husband for the very new fan) was into writing and producing so she did a lot of stuff with him. An "album" is a bit strong though, that implies songs were selected and put together with the intention of being released and that was never on the cards during Steps to my knowledge.

Quotation Originally posted by Lisa's Squeeze View Post
    There is DEFINITELY other tracks from the Buzz period because Jack (StepsOfficial.com Webmaster) had them on cd and I had them on mp3 until my old PC died on me. The unreleased tracks were:

No Matter What You Say - Very American sounding 90's pop. Think NSync and you are on the right track. The lyrics were shared out between all 5 members and the chorus included the lyrics "No matter what you say, no matter what you do, I'm gonna be here and I'll still be loving you...". It was an uptempo song and was quite "punchy" if that makes sense.

Love Crime - Sounded very similar to It's The Way You Make Me Feel except it was sung by the girls with no male solo vocals. Probably put aside due to it not being as good as ITWYMMF. Contained the lyrics "You've committed a love (love) crime (crime)" - it had a pinky plonky musical arrangement.

There was also another version of Turn Around that had different lyrics.

Jack and I have been trying to locate the original cd (he has no idea where it is).

Squeezy x
    I really wanna hear these songs! I remember H & Lisa talking about Run To You and they said H had to say Run To You in a bit of the song and it sounded really Welsh...! Cymru Am Bith!!!

Quotation Originally posted by Lisa's Squeeze View Post
    There is DEFINITELY other tracks from the Buzz period because Jack (StepsOfficial.com Webmaster) had them on cd and I had them on mp3 until my old PC died on me. The unreleased tracks were:

No Matter What You Say - Very American sounding 90's pop. Think NSync and you are on the right track. The lyrics were shared out between all 5 members and the chorus included the lyrics "No matter what you say, no matter what you do, I'm gonna be here and I'll still be loving you...". It was an uptempo song and was quite "punchy" if that makes sense.

Love Crime - Sounded very similar to It's The Way You Make Me Feel except it was sung by the girls with no male solo vocals. Probably put aside due to it not being as good as ITWYMMF. Contained the lyrics "You've committed a love (love) crime (crime)" - it had a pinky plonky musical arrangement.

There was also another version of Turn Around that had different lyrics.

Jack and I have been trying to locate the original cd (he has no idea where it is).

Squeezy x
    Has Jack managed to get hold of this CD? I'd love to hear those songs.

Quotation Originally posted by Water Goblinglitter View Post
    and Claire says that all the tracks ever recorded were released. Tut tut.

I never knew Jack had that. It makes my CD of Faye tracks seem crap lol!
    Have you still got that CD of Faye tracks, I'd like to hear them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information