Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum
    Well I know for a fact that some members here can't handle the opinions of others, but this isn't really the case here. I mean, it's not "In my opinion STEPS are reforming" or "In my opinion they aren't" because this is more or less fact now.

As it stands, Carrie does know Faye and as far as anybody can tell, STEPS aren't reforming for any one-off reunion shows for a while yet. Let that be the end of the bickering!

* is preparing for the hilarity of this being true and Faye hasnt bothered to tell her*

lmao... can you imagine!

If it was true (which 99 percent of my brain says no, its all crap lol) why does everyone just want a one-off concert? Wouldn't you all much rather have the real thing back and running, with new songs, albums and videos? I personally think it'd be the most awesome thing, although again, won't happen I'm sure. Just to let the record show for now, (recentley this is) no one has confirmed it true, and no one has comfirmed it untrue just yet. Nor can we believe random fans saying "I just talked to one of them and they said its not true" or "is true" for that matter. I believe that Carrie knows Faye, anyone who would be retarded enough to go thru that trouble to say they do just have serious issues and no life. Instead of picking at one another and calling each other liars, and idiots, why not show a little respect and be the slightest bit open to whats going to happen next, ok? It won't hurt a thing and if you think someones opinion is crap, humor them a bit and shut up for yourself.

The reasons I only want a one off show are;

+ A long term reunion may fail miserably and be embarrassing for them.
    + The songs might be crap.
    + The market isn't big enough.
    + They most probably wouldn't do a permenent reunion.
    + STEPS was pretty much perfect. Their singles and albums were great. As were their shows. I'm not sure we need any more singles.
    + It could all go wrong again and they might fall out again.
    + If it went wrong, it would damage their future careers more.
    + It might sour the happy memories we have so far.

So plenty of reasons really. I'd love to see a one off show doing their greatest hits and more, with H flying across the audience. In the future. Maybe one or two years from now.

Sorry i just dont like to hear Faye misquoted or badmouthed in any way. Thats why i always feel the need to say something. Coz i think that even if u dont know her, its fairly obvious she'd never go back to Steps!

Honestly, if they did do another album they'd first have your one-off concert anyway, I think that goes without saying. Most likely just as a special T.V. performance with them announcing their reunion or whatever. In any event, it'd happen if they got back together. As for another album damaging their future careers, well I think they'd make a lot more money off of that than off their pathetic attempts at going solo..face it, they all got pushed to the back of the line when it comes to the industry, and it goes without saying that they sound better as a 5, than as a 1 or 2.

sorry i spoke!

@ chris

its getting as bad as the old "ultimatesteps" on here

... *waits for the obsene pics to be posted then* ...

anyway I really dont see why ppl actually think it might be true... Lisa was the one who totally wasnt happy when steps split, and you'd think she'd be masterminding it.... and H&Claire wouldnt bother trying to start a reunion - they split them!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information