Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum
    Well if I were Faye, i don't think I'd like to have someone who claims to be a friend of mine, blasting out on the internet that they know my personal feelings toward things! x

How DARE u??????? Firstly im not claiming ANYTHING. Me and Faye are what we are and anyone who dosent like it can go screw themselves. Secondly i really dont think ive discussed any personal feelings. Ive stated that there is no way she would want to go back to that let alone instigate it. and take it from someone who ACTUALLY knows her-she will thank me for that!

Right then.

For the time being, STEPS aren't coming back. Let's leave it at that.

Sorry Chris but i get sick to death of this. People who get nasty coz they don't like to be told! I state my opinion same as everyone else but because its based on real fact and evidence rather than some sort of fantasy i cant let go of, people have to get shitty. Sorry guys if what i tell you dosent fit in with what you'd like to think but THATS the way it is. There actually ARE a select few people who are grateful for the true information that i give them ( and without betraying anybodies confidence b4 any little miss/mr know-fucks-alls say anything) What gives anyone the right to comment on a relationship between 2 people they do not know? How can this " person" think they can comment on what Faye would and would not like me to say? They know **** all about either of us and its bang out of order

Sorry guys, but im AMAZED that any1 actually thinks a re-union could happen at this point in time, and after all thats been said and done, and considering where for instance Faye is in her career ATM, that they'd want to bring back Steps!

Use your head people!

Its a possibility (all be it a remote one) that in years to come they might get up on stage and sing together again, (soz but i couldnt see them doing the Tragedy routine in their mid 30's&#33 but thats it, they are never coming back - surely most of you are aware of that?!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>CLAIRE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='colorurple'>(but the other x-steppers rule too!)</span></span>

<span style='color:gray'>Memories fade so easily, but am i still in yours, like you're in mine.......</span>

Exactly. Thast what i dont get. Forget everything else ive sed, even if i wasnt in that position, its DAMN obvious this rumours crap. I can forgive the very young ones for buying it but everyone else........ have a word with yourself&#33;

*nods*
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>CLAIRE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='colorurple'>(but the other x-steppers rule too!)</span></span>

<span style='color:gray'>Memories fade so easily, but am i still in yours, like you're in mine.......</span>

LoL, I don&#39;t expect it to happen for a second. Certainly not a full reunion. As I said though, I wouldn&#39;t think a one off show, even a one off song is that unlikely in something like 10 years, just for fun as friends.

Is every topic in this forum about STEPS going to turn to attack on people and their credabilit of information? just a general note that ive noticed lately and it seems to be gettin worse.

To be honest i dont think the reunion will happen , based on two facts taht people arent taking into consideration.

1. Faye never liked the music steps did in the first place. So why would she bother announcing that she is trying to get to steps to reform?

2. H&Claire split the group, i doubt faye , lee or lisa would wanna see them again even if its for a reunion tour. And besides H quit making music, only doing thearter now, dont think he&#39;s interested in a STEPS renunion.

3. Everyone has moved (including the ex steppers) on and want to move into a direction away from Steps in their career.

In my part, why would STEPS reform if there is so much anger between the 5 of them?
    Test of Time is a slap across the face away.

Btw, there isnt quite so much anger between them anymore, there are still 1 or 2 who arnt talking to 1 or 2, but most of them are on "amicable terms" now.

And 2 friendships that were broken are now totally back on track...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information