Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

Where can I watch Steps Reunion Series 1

I am in Australia and cannot find it AYWHERE!!!!!! =(

I fly over for the 10th of April Manchester show - and cannot wait! I used to run the Aussie steps websites so it will be great to catch up with the gang and I havent spoken to Lisa in years....!!!!!!

You'll struggle to find it online.

Maybe if you're lucky it'll be re-run and your hotel/wherever you're staying will have Sky Living.

http://chartrigger.blogspot.co.uk/20...episode-1.html This website has all four episodes on it but they do take a while to load, or that could just be my internet haha. Enjoy (:

That's great. Cheers for this. Anyone have the Claire Richards Slave To Food anywhere?

Take care,
    Matty-lad

Quotation Originally posted by KirbyAtwood79 View Post
    I am in Australia and cannot find it AYWHERE!!!!!! =(

I fly over for the 10th of April Manchester show - and cannot wait! I used to run the Aussie steps websites so it will be great to catch up with the gang and I havent spoken to Lisa in years....!!!!!!
    I am in Australia so probably used to be on those Aussie Steps websites back in the day! haha

I have Steps Reunion Series 1 on DVD if you want a copy I'd be happy to share with you. I know how hard it is to get down here

Quotation Originally posted by RyanH1980 View Post
    I am in Australia so probably used to be on those Aussie Steps websites back in the day! haha

I have Steps Reunion Series 1 on DVD if you want a copy I'd be happy to share with you. I know how hard it is to get down here
    REALLY?! Mate I would appreciate it more than anything else in the world.
    If you express post it tomorrow it can be with me to watch on Friday night. LOL Actually, no because Friday is a public holiday.

BOO!

David at Luckystarproductions dot com dot au send me a message and I will shoot you back my address. MATE, You would be my hero!!!!!!

Quotation Originally posted by KirbyAtwood79 View Post
    REALLY?! Mate I would appreciate it more than anything else in the world.

send me a message and I will shoot you back my address. MATE, You would be my hero!!!!!!
    Just sent you an email buddy!

Quotation Originally posted by SJM94 View Post
    http://chartrigger.blogspot.co.uk/20...episode-1.html This website has all four episodes on it but they do take a while to load, or that could just be my internet haha. Enjoy (:
    How do you get this to work? I have downloaded the thingy but how do you get it to download the steps docus?

Quotation Originally posted by Sparklysteps View Post
    How do you get this to work? I have downloaded the thingy but how do you get it to download the steps docus?
    The videos have been deleted.

Hey all! I'm new here but a huge Steps fan! I used to live in Singapore growing up, which is why I know them (I'm American). I am DYING to watch the reunion series, so if anyone does ever figure out how to watch them if you're not in the UK, I would be grateful! Does Sky Living do DVDs? I'm holding onto hope I might be able to buy the series on DVD eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information