Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    Where can I watch Steps Reunion Series 1

    I am in Australia and cannot find it AYWHERE!!!!!! =(

    I fly over for the 10th of April Manchester show - and cannot wait! I used to run the Aussie steps websites so it will be great to catch up with the gang and I havent spoken to Lisa in years....!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,642
    You'll struggle to find it online.

    Maybe if you're lucky it'll be re-run and your hotel/wherever you're staying will have Sky Living.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    http://chartrigger.blogspot.co.uk/20...episode-1.html This website has all four episodes on it but they do take a while to load, or that could just be my internet haha. Enjoy (:

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    21
    That's great. Cheers for this. Anyone have the Claire Richards Slave To Food anywhere?

    Take care,
    Matty-lad

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4
    Quotation Originally posted by KirbyAtwood79 View Post
    I am in Australia and cannot find it AYWHERE!!!!!! =(

    I fly over for the 10th of April Manchester show - and cannot wait! I used to run the Aussie steps websites so it will be great to catch up with the gang and I havent spoken to Lisa in years....!!!!!!
    I am in Australia so probably used to be on those Aussie Steps websites back in the day! haha

    I have Steps Reunion Series 1 on DVD if you want a copy I'd be happy to share with you. I know how hard it is to get down here

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15
    Quotation Originally posted by RyanH1980 View Post
    I am in Australia so probably used to be on those Aussie Steps websites back in the day! haha

    I have Steps Reunion Series 1 on DVD if you want a copy I'd be happy to share with you. I know how hard it is to get down here
    REALLY?! Mate I would appreciate it more than anything else in the world.
    If you express post it tomorrow it can be with me to watch on Friday night. LOL Actually, no because Friday is a public holiday.

    BOO!

    David at Luckystarproductions dot com dot au send me a message and I will shoot you back my address. MATE, You would be my hero!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4
    Quotation Originally posted by KirbyAtwood79 View Post
    REALLY?! Mate I would appreciate it more than anything else in the world.

    send me a message and I will shoot you back my address. MATE, You would be my hero!!!!!!
    Just sent you an email buddy!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    6
    Quotation Originally posted by SJM94 View Post
    http://chartrigger.blogspot.co.uk/20...episode-1.html This website has all four episodes on it but they do take a while to load, or that could just be my internet haha. Enjoy (:
    How do you get this to work? I have downloaded the thingy but how do you get it to download the steps docus?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,642
    Quotation Originally posted by Sparklysteps View Post
    How do you get this to work? I have downloaded the thingy but how do you get it to download the steps docus?
    The videos have been deleted.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Hey all! I'm new here but a huge Steps fan! I used to live in Singapore growing up, which is why I know them (I'm American). I am DYING to watch the reunion series, so if anyone does ever figure out how to watch them if you're not in the UK, I would be grateful! Does Sky Living do DVDs? I'm holding onto hope I might be able to buy the series on DVD eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •