Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

What's next?

Hi guys..
    So, I'm from Belgium.. And I really wanna know if there are any plans in the future for Steps. New album or something.. Or are they gonna split up again??
    I've read several different things here on the forum but I just don"t know what's true

Thx

They haven't said anything just yet. They've got a few shows coming up this summer.
    No word on a new album though. They said they've talked about if they should bring out new material but again there's no word on if they are.
    I don't think they'll split up again unless 1 of them isn't enjoying their time and wants to leave (If they do split up again I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa was behind it)
    But like I've said, no word on anything yet.

OKay.. Thx a lot!!

was kinda annoyed that i waited for part 6 of Back on the Road to see if they was gunna go forward or stop.. and it never bloody said grrr.... I don't want a STeps Gold Perfume... lol

i do feel like if they weren't gonna forward they might not have said because summer shows coming up i love the band but everything seems money orientated at the moment for them
    Jon Evans

Ex Webmaster Of
    http://www.foreversteps.vze.com

Support the Charmed Spin-Off

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/wbcharmedsons/

Check out Your Shout for the latest auctions. J

I just don't understand why they did the tour if there's just no future in it. I went to see them in London in april. I loved the show, but when I see the episodes, I think not much has changed since they split up...

Thread Information