Generation STEPS banner
Generation STEPS » Forum

Disappointed I can't see Steps this Christmas!!

Just wanted to say I am very disappointed that Steps haven't included Belfast as one of their dates on their upcoming winter tour..
    I have a family and can't fly across the water...not feasible location wise & financially. Come on Steps, think of your Ulster fans!!

It's only a small theatre tour. They weren't going to do another Arena tour months after finishing their reunion tour, that would just be exhausting and stressful.
    I don't mind not seeing them this Christmas tbh, I saw them on their Ultimate Tour and it was the best concert I've been to in years! I would rather wait till their next big Arena tour, rather than see a small theatre concert.

I wish I could see Steps on their UK Christmas tour on Saturday 1st December at Sheffield City Hall but my family won't let me go. I saw them with my friends at their Ultimate Tour at Sheffield Arena and it was amazing it was the best concert I've been too ever I loved it so much I was singing and dancing along to all their songs they even waved to me and blew me kisses even though I sat on the upper circle the dress circle I still had a perfect view of Steps and of their show. I am getting their new perfume Guilty Pleasure when it comes out. Claire's solo spot on the Ultimate tour in Sheffield was super, she was fantastic, her solo song had me in tears and she got a standing ovation all of Steps's Ultimate tour concert in Sheffield was fantastic I loved it all . I maybe getting their Christmas album Light Up The World for Christmas this year. I hope to see Steps again soon if they do another concert fingers crossed?

Thread Information